This article contains notable quotes from Detective Sebastian.
- "Detective, when was the last time that you heard a report of a Lycan killing?"
- "If you were going to kill me, you wouldn't use a fucking gun."
- "A few years ago, the government declared 'mission accomplished' on all Lycans. Feds announced that we were to only focus on your kind now. Three months ago, a friend of mine sent me this. It arrived two days after he was found hanging from his own ceiling fan. Two hundred suspected Lycan captures. Every case was investigated. Every blood test came back negative. So my friend began to wonder; were they all false leads, or was someone trying to protect the Lycans; helping them replenish their packs, letting them regroup."
- Look, if you're right about Antigen, who knows how many Lycans are hiding in there. The second you set foot inside, you're gonna be surrounded."
- "I used to be married to a nurse. One day at work, she was bitten. Nobody knew but us. We lived like that for a few years. Then came the Purge. Feds were conducting door-to-doors, and when they knocked on ours, well, she— she told me she loved me, and then she let the sunlight in, and I had to watch her burn."