Fandom

Underworld Wiki

Strength Poll

  • I find this somewhat surprising but so far Michael is in the lead in terms of strength by votes.

      Loading editor
    • Yeah, it’s interesting. It’s too early to know who will win, but Michael is doing well in the poll so far.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I thought Eve would be in the lead. Not that I'm complaining.

        Loading editor
    • I’d say Eve is maybe fifth strongest, after (not necessarily in order) Marcus, Quint, Michael, and William. (I can’t decide...) Maybe tied with Selene.

      But as popular as Eve was in the last poll, she might take the lead eventually.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah....... I however just don't think Eve is the strongest, after all it was here on the wiki that said Selene thought Eve would become the most powerful immortal, when in the film she said Eve was more powerful than anyone in Thomas's coven.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: Yeah....... I however just don't think Eve is the strongest, after all it was here on the wiki that said Selene thought Eve would become the most powerful immortal, when in the film she said Eve was more powerful than anyone in Thomas's coven.

      Yeah, but since Eve wasn’t even grown up yet when Selene said that, I’m not convinced that Eve is really that strong yet, as hybrids go. She’s certainly strong, since even a weak hybrid isn’t someone you’d want to mess with.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Yeah....... I however just don't think Eve is the strongest, after all it was here on the wiki that said Selene thought Eve would become the most powerful immortal, when in the film she said Eve was more powerful than anyone in Thomas's coven.

      Yeah, but since Eve wasn’t even grown up yet when Selene said that, I’m not convinced that Eve is really that strong yet, as hybrids go. She’s certainly strong, since even a weak hybrid isn’t someone you’d want to mess with.

      Yeah but I'm not convinced she'll be all that strong when she grows up. Especially since she's predominantly vampire.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: Yeah but I'm not convinced she'll be all that strong when she grows up.

      Especially since Selene has a 600-year head start on her, Marcus was another 900 years older than that, and Michael has more lycan blood than her.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Yeah but I'm not convinced she'll be all that strong when she grows up.

      Especially since Selene has a 600-year head start on her, Marcus was another 900 years older than that, and Michael has more lycan blood than her.

      Yeah. I agree. Especially if Michael could bulk up to Hulk size and strength.

        Loading editor
    • I would think that if it's about sheer strenght, Quint would have to win in his uber-Lycan form. He has major mass in that form, not to mention enhanced abilities. He throws cars around like they weigh nothing, something I can't see anyone else in this verse do. Well not as easy as him anyway.

      If Michael could get Quint's mass then I'd say he would win in sheer strenght.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote: I would think that if it's about sheer strenght, Quint would have to win in his uber-Lycan form. He has major mass in that form, not to mention enhanced abilities. He throws cars around like they weigh nothing, something I can't see anyone else in this verse do. Well not as easy as him anyway.

      If Michael could get Quint's mass then I'd say he would win in sheer strenght.

      Then why don't you vote? I personally think that Michael would win as he is Lycan Dominant and also part Vampire.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote: I would think that if it's about sheer strenght, Quint would have to win in his uber-Lycan form. He has major mass in that form, not to mention enhanced abilities. He throws cars around like they weigh nothing, something I can't see anyone else in this verse do. Well not as easy as him anyway.

      If Michael could get Quint's mass then I'd say he would win in sheer strenght.

      Then why don't you vote? I personally think that Michael would win as he is Lycan Dominant and also part Vampire.

      What makes you think I didn't vote already?

      Michael can't win this unless he gets a form equal to that of Quint. The sheer mass of Quint is what allows him to throw cars around like they are pillows. I can't imagine Michael, in the form we last saw him in, throw cars around like that. And since the poll is about sheer strenght, I'm going with Quint.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote: I would think that if it's about sheer strenght, Quint would have to win in his uber-Lycan form. He has major mass in that form, not to mention enhanced abilities. He throws cars around like they weigh nothing, something I can't see anyone else in this verse do. Well not as easy as him anyway.

      If Michael could get Quint's mass then I'd say he would win in sheer strenght.

      Then why don't you vote? I personally think that Michael would win as he is Lycan Dominant and also part Vampire.

      What makes you think I didn't vote already?

      Michael can't win this unless he gets a form equal to that of Quint. The sheer mass of Quint is what allows him to throw cars around like they are pillows. I can't imagine Michael, in the form we last saw him in, throw cars around like that. And since the poll is about sheer strenght, I'm going with Quint.

      Perhaps Michael could have denser musculature.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: Perhaps Michael could have denser musculature.

      Possibly. I do think that Quint is a good contender for strongest immortal though. Although he’s sort of cheating with those injections. What if Michael or Marcus had taken injections? Maybe they’d bulk up to the same degree.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Perhaps Michael could have denser musculature.

      Possibly. I do think that Quint is a good contender for strongest immortal though. Although he’s sort of cheating with those injections. What if Michael or Marcus had taken injections? Maybe they’d bulk up to the same degree.

      I agree Quint is a good contender. Maybe, but I like to think Michael could bulk up without injections. I also think that Quint didn't need regular injections.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Perhaps Michael could have denser musculature.

      Possibly. I do think that Quint is a good contender for strongest immortal though. Although he’s sort of cheating with those injections. What if Michael or Marcus had taken injections? Maybe they’d bulk up to the same degree.

      Well if Michael in his hybrid form could get to the size and mass of Quint I would definitely go with him as winner. But I can only judge characters on how we actually saw them, not what they could be. And I can't see anyone being stronger than Quint in uber-Lycan form.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Perhaps Michael could have denser musculature.

      Possibly. I do think that Quint is a good contender for strongest immortal though. Although he’s sort of cheating with those injections. What if Michael or Marcus had taken injections? Maybe they’d bulk up to the same degree.

      Well if Michael in his hybrid form could get to the size and mass of Quint I would definitely go with him as winner. But I can only judge characters on how we actually saw them, not what they could be. And I can't see anyone being stronger than Quint in uber-Lycan form.

      Yeah. The only thing about Quint is that he’s seemingly not all that old, whereas Marcus is 1500 years old and a hybrid. I may change my vote to Quint at some point though.

      Somebody voted for the mysterious “someone else”...

        Loading editor
    • I will stick with Michael.

        Loading editor
    • But imagine the sort of power Michael could gain from drinking Quint's blood?

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Yeah. The only thing about Quint is that he’s seemingly not all that old, whereas Marcus is 1500 years old and a hybrid. I may change my vote to Quint at some point though.

      Somebody voted for the mysterious “someone else”...

      Maybe they voted in the spirit of 'somebody we haven't seen yet' and keeping their options open that way. I'm more confused by the fact that Selene has so many votes. This poll is about strenght not fave character. Her votes should go to Quint since he swatted her around like a rag doll, proving who is the strongest very easily.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote:

      Yeah. The only thing about Quint is that he’s seemingly not all that old, whereas Marcus is 1500 years old and a hybrid. I may change my vote to Quint at some point though.

      Somebody voted for the mysterious “someone else”...

      Maybe they voted in the spirit of 'somebody we haven't seen yet' and keeping their options open that way. I'm more confused by the fact that Selene has so many votes. This poll is about strenght not fave character. Her votes should go to Quint since he swatted her around like a rag doll, proving who is the strongest very easily.

      We haven't seen Michael fight Quint.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote:

      Yeah. The only thing about Quint is that he’s seemingly not all that old, whereas Marcus is 1500 years old and a hybrid. I may change my vote to Quint at some point though.

      Somebody voted for the mysterious “someone else”...

      Maybe they voted in the spirit of 'somebody we haven't seen yet' and keeping their options open that way. I'm more confused by the fact that Selene has so many votes. This poll is about strenght not fave character. Her votes should go to Quint since he swatted her around like a rag doll, proving who is the strongest very easily.
      We haven't seen Michael fight Quint.

      What does Michael have to do with what I wrote? I was talking about Selene vs Quint. The fact that Selene has 3 votes for strongest (same as Quint) makes no sense because Quint proved he was 20 times stronger then her. Making him the definite winner in Selene vs Quint: who is stronger contest.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:
      Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote:


      Yellowantphil wrote:

      Yeah. The only thing about Quint is that he’s seemingly not all that old, whereas Marcus is 1500 years old and a hybrid. I may change my vote to Quint at some point though.

      Somebody voted for the mysterious “someone else”...

      Maybe they voted in the spirit of 'somebody we haven't seen yet' and keeping their options open that way. I'm more confused by the fact that Selene has so many votes. This poll is about strenght not fave character. Her votes should go to Quint since he swatted her around like a rag doll, proving who is the strongest very easily.
      We haven't seen Michael fight Quint.
      What does Michael have to do with what I wrote? I was talking about Selene vs Quint. The fact that Selene has 3 votes for strongest (same as Quint) makes no sense because Quint proved he was 20 times stronger then her. Making him the definite winner in Selene vs Quint: who is stronger contest.

      True, Quint is kinda of a cheater, really; and now that I think about it, is unfair having him on this pool, he's obviously the strongest.  As for Michael I don't think he would do much different from Selene in a fight against Quint, he would use his brain instead of his muscles.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Quint is obviously the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:
      True, Quint is kinda of a cheater, really; and now that I think about it, is unfair having him on this pool, he's obviously the strongest.  As for Michael I don't think he would do much different from Selene in a fight against Quint, he would use his brain instead of his muscles.

      It is kind of unfair to have Quint on there, as there is no one stronger than him (so far) in his uber-Lycan form. But the difference between him and all others on this poll is the cheat factor. Everyone else got to their level of power by natural means. They were either turned or born that way. Some further hybridized (Marcus, Selene, Michael) by having more than one species strain in them. But it was still a natural hybridization process. Quint is literally an experimental prototype, given constant and most likely varying innocultions.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      I don't think Quint is obviously the strongest.

      Fair enough, however he is both big and strong which can be a deadly combination, thus, making him able to cover more ground and have a wider area of attack. Even other strong immortals (human sized) would have a hard time hiting him on his weaks spots, like head and heart.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I don't think Quint is obviously the strongest.

      Fair enough, however he is both big and strong which can be a deadly combination, thus, making him able to cover more ground and have a wider area of attack. Even other strong immortals (human sized) would have a hard time hiting him on his weaks spots, like head and heart.

      Yeah Quint wouldn't be an easy opponent.

        Loading editor
    • I just realized something, what if you combined William's Lycanthropy with the Corvinus Strain? That would be a really, powerful combo.

        Loading editor
    • The biggest question in my mind is how to create Hulk-sized Lycan dominant Lycan Vampire Hybrid.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I don't think Quint is obviously the strongest.

      Fair enough, however he is both big and strong which can be a deadly combination, thus, making him able to cover more ground and have a wider area of attack. Even other strong immortals (human sized) would have a hard time hiting him on his weaks spots, like head and heart.

      Yeah true, but Quint throwing a car is something I saw Dracula do in Batman vs Dracula and he had a similar build to Michael and Michael is stronger than any vampire so Michael could probably throw a car too

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I don't think Quint is obviously the strongest.

      Fair enough, however he is both big and strong which can be a deadly combination, thus, making him able to cover more ground and have a wider area of attack. Even other strong immortals (human sized) would have a hard time hiting him on his weaks spots, like head and heart.

      Yeah true, but Quint throwing a car is something I saw Dracula do in Batman vs Dracula and he had a similar build to Michael and Michael is stronger than any vampire so Michael could probably throw a car too

      I imagine Michael is strong enough to throw a car, but he would have a hard time getting enough leverage with his size. If you took a car and crumpled it into a cube, Michael shouldn’t have any trouble throwing it, or he could bench press a car, but it seems like picking up a car would be tricky unless you’re at least Quint’s size.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote

      I imagine Michael is strong enough to throw a car, but he would have a hard time getting enough leverage with his size. If you took a car and crumpled it into a cube, Michael shouldn’t have any trouble throwing it, or he could bench press a car, but it seems like picking up a car would be tricky unless you’re at least Quint’s size.

      I can't imagine Michael throwing a car that easy. But it's hard to judge his power level because he is a no show in these movies, probably to avoid someone else being more badass than Selene. His power tends too be so low compared to what it should be. A few bullets and he's down, hit with a grenade and he's down too. Despite the fact that neither should be a problem for him. And since they always kept him so weak I have a hard time imagining him throwing a car around, at all.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote

      I imagine Michael is strong enough to throw a car, but he would have a hard time getting enough leverage with his size. If you took a car and crumpled it into a cube, Michael shouldn’t have any trouble throwing it, or he could bench press a car, but it seems like picking up a car would be tricky unless you’re at least Quint’s size.

      I can't imagine Michael throwing a car that easy. But it's hard to judge his power level because he is a no show in these movies, probably to avoid someone else being more badass than Selene. His power tends too be so low compred to what it should be. A few bullets and he's down, hit with a grenade and he's down too. Despite the fact that neither should be a problem for him. And since they always kept him so weak I have a hard time imagining him throwing a car around, at all.

      Yeah, maybe not. It’s hard to say.

      Comparison isn’t easy when Quint is so much larger and probably heavier than everyone else. We need some Immortal Olympics where everyone takes turns throwing crumpled-up cars or something. Quint has the advantage just by throwing his weight around, before he even uses his strength.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:
      Yeah, maybe not. It’s hard to say.

      Comparison isn’t easy when Quint is so much larger and probably heavier than everyone else. We need some Immortal Olympics where everyone takes turns throwing crumpled-up cars or something. Quint has the advantage just by throwing his weight around, before he even uses his strength.

      While Immortalympics is a good idea in theory, we know it won't be fair. Quint would just swat everyone around and then throw cars of them to hurt them even more. He will be the sole winner because everyone else would have broken bones or missing some limbs. Or they'd be dead. And regenerating from that always takes a while. And in the meantime he takes the title.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote: While Immortalympics is a good idea in theory, we know it won't be fair. Quint would just swat everyone around and then throw cars of them to hurt them even more. He will be the sole winner because everyone else would have broken bones or missing some limbs. Or they'd be dead. And regenerating from that always takes a while. And in the meantime he takes the title.

      But then he would get suspended for doping, so nobody would get the title.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      But then he would get suspended for doping, so nobody would get the title.

      Ok now that's not fair. You set him up. He would be guilty of doping due to constant innoculations. But then you shouldn't have submitted him to the Immortalympics to begin with. That's just mean.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      I just realized something, what if you combined William's Lycanthropy with the Corvinus Strain? That would be a really, powerful combo.

      You mean a William Werewolf-Corvinus Strain hybrid right? Yeah, it would be the most OP combo, so far.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I don't think Quint is obviously the strongest.

      Fair enough, however he is both big and strong which can be a deadly combination, thus, making him able to cover more ground and have a wider area of attack. Even other strong immortals (human sized) would have a hard time hiting him on his weaks spots, like head and heart.

      Yeah true, but Quint throwing a car is something I saw Dracula do in Batman vs Dracula and he had a similar build to Michael and Michael is stronger than any vampire so Michael could probably throw a car too

      I imagine Michael is strong enough to throw a car, but he would have a hard time getting enough leverage with his size. If you took a car and crumpled it into a cube, Michael shouldn’t have any trouble throwing it, or he could bench press a car, but it seems like picking up a car would be tricky unless you’re at least Quint’s size.

      Maybe, but I'm not so sure.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I just realized something, what if you combined William's Lycanthropy with the Corvinus Strain? That would be a really, powerful combo.

      You mean a William Werewolf-Corvinus Strain hybrid right? Yeah, it would be the most OP combo, so far.

      yeah that's exactly what I mean

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote

      I imagine Michael is strong enough to throw a car, but he would have a hard time getting enough leverage with his size. If you took a car and crumpled it into a cube, Michael shouldn’t have any trouble throwing it, or he could bench press a car, but it seems like picking up a car would be tricky unless you’re at least Quint’s size.

      I can't imagine Michael throwing a car that easy. But it's hard to judge his power level because he is a no show in these movies, probably to avoid someone else being more badass than Selene. His power tends too be so low compared to what it should be. A few bullets and he's down, hit with a grenade and he's down too. Despite the fact that neither should be a problem for him. And since they always kept him so weak I have a hard time imagining him throwing a car around, at all.

      I recommend watching Batman Vs Dracula, then you'll believe.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote:
      Yeah, maybe not. It’s hard to say.

      Comparison isn’t easy when Quint is so much larger and probably heavier than everyone else. We need some Immortal Olympics where everyone takes turns throwing crumpled-up cars or something. Quint has the advantage just by throwing his weight around, before he even uses his strength.

      While Immortalympics is a good idea in theory, we know it won't be fair. Quint would just swat everyone around and then throw cars of them to hurt them even more. He will be the sole winner because everyone else would have broken bones or missing some limbs. Or they'd be dead. And regenerating from that always takes a while. And in the meantime he takes the title.

      He wouldn't necessarily win. Anyway I think Michael is more powerful than any other, due to his being both a vampire and a lycan, and his true potential hasn't been fully revealed.

        Loading editor
    • I hate to use this example, but remember Superman? He can pick up cars no problem.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      I hate to use this example, but remember Superman? He can pick up cars no problem.

      It's kind of an unfair comparison, don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      I recommend watching Batman Vs Dracula, then you'll believe.

      This, just like the Superman example, doesn't work. They are different verses. And they have different rules. I can only judge characters within their own universe. Drawing comparisons from others doesn't make sense.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      I recommend watching Batman Vs Dracula, then you'll believe.

      This, just like the Superman example, doesn't work. They are different verses. And they have different rules. I can only judge characters within their own universe. Drawing comparisons from others doesn't make sense.

      I disagree.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I hate to use this example, but remember Superman? He can pick up cars no problem.

      It's kind of an unfair comparison, don't you think?

      Maybe, but it was the best comparison I could think of. Aside from Doc Samson.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I hate to use this example, but remember Superman? He can pick up cars no problem.

      It's kind of an unfair comparison, don't you think?

      Maybe, but its unfair that we haven't seen Michael's true potential.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I hate to use this example, but remember Superman? He can pick up cars no problem.
      It's kind of an unfair comparison, don't you think?
      Maybe, but its unfair that we haven't seen Michael's true potential.

      True, but it's quite safe to assume that Michael and hybrids in general, still have limitations and are not in the same level as those characters you mentioned, I mean, they are powerful, it's just difficult to say how much exactly. For example: A weakened Michael was able to defeat William, which was the most powerful of the werewolves, then, next when we saw him, he was shot down by humans with a single shot (I know it wasn't a bullet, I just not sure what they used to shoot him), so in one movie he is very powerful and in the other he isn't? It creates confusion and makes impossible to get a clear picture on how their powers works exactly.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I hate to use this example, but remember Superman? He can pick up cars no problem.
      It's kind of an unfair comparison, don't you think?
      Maybe, but its unfair that we haven't seen Michael's true potential.

      True, but it's quite safe to assume that Michael and hybrids in general, still have limitations and are not in the same level as those characters you mentioned, I mean, they are powerful, it's just difficult to say how much exactly. For example: A weakened Michael was able to defeat William, which was the most powerful of the werewolves, then, next when we saw him, he was shot down by humans with a single shot (I know it wasn't a bullet, I just not sure what they used to shoot him), so in one movie he is very powerful and in the other he isn't? It creates confusion and makes impossible to get a clear picture on how their powers works exactly.

      Well of course. But we don't know what those limits are. I personally like to think of lycan vampire Hybrids like Michael has no limits but who knows? William was weakened too. Oh and I've read that orangutans can pick up motorcycles, and some giant tortoises can support over a ton of metal on their shells. Also Hercules beetles can shift things 800 times their size so size isn't really much of a indication of how much they can lift.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I recommend watching Batman Vs Dracula, then you'll believe.
      This, just like the Superman example, doesn't work. They are different verses. And they have different rules. I can only judge characters within their own universe. Drawing comparisons from others doesn't make sense.
      I disagree.

      I have to agree with FunnyBunnies on this one, their power levels can vary greatly when compared with other verses, especially vampires and werewolves.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I recommend watching Batman Vs Dracula, then you'll believe.
      This, just like the Superman example, doesn't work. They are different verses. And they have different rules. I can only judge characters within their own universe. Drawing comparisons from others doesn't make sense.
      I disagree.

      I have to agree with FunnyBunnies on this one, their power levels can vary greatly when compared with other verses, especially vampires and werewolves.

      True but I still think Michael can easily pick up a car. Perhaps I should have used real life animals for comparison. Like this. I've read that orangutans can pick up motorcycles, and some giant tortoises can support over a ton of metal on their shells. Also Hercules beetles can shift things 800 times their size so size isn't really much of a indication of how much they can lift.

        Loading editor
    • Although in the DC Universe Vampires are weak and can't life much more than 4 tons, same with werewolves. Oh wait, that was Marvel. Dracula and Varnae had strength of over 7 tons though.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote

      Well of course. But we don't know what those limits are. I personally like to think of lycan vampire Hybrids like Michael has no limits but who knows? William was weakened too. Oh and I've read that orangutans can pick up motorcycles, and some giant tortoises can support over a ton of metal on their shells. Also Hercules beetles can shift things 800 times their size so size isn't really much of a indication of how much they can lift.

      Yep. but the thing about the height is while both Michael and Quint could had the same amount of strength and could lift a single car, only Quint would be able to hold two cars, since is big enough to hold each on both hands, while Michael, even being strong enough to lift the two cars, could only lift one at the time, because of his size, thus, making him more limited.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote

      Well of course. But we don't know what those limits are. I personally like to think of lycan vampire Hybrids like Michael has no limits but who knows? William was weakened too. Oh and I've read that orangutans can pick up motorcycles, and some giant tortoises can support over a ton of metal on their shells. Also Hercules beetles can shift things 800 times their size so size isn't really much of a indication of how much they can lift.

      Yep. but the thing about the height is while both Michael and Quint could had the same amount of strength and could lift a single car, only Quint would be able to hold two cars, since is big enough to hold each on both hands, while Michael, even being strong enough to lift the two cars, could only lift one at the time, because of his size, thus, making him more limited.

      Yeah, that would make sense. But I'm still not convinced that Michael couldn't lift two cars at once.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      Although in the DC Universe Vampires are weak and can't life much more than 4 tons, same with werewolves. Oh wait, that was Marvel. Dracula and Varnae had strength of over 7 tons though.

      4 tons, and are weak? damm. can't imagine what you call strong XD

      But, you know, (I think) in both universes they are magical/supernatural creatures, so this could also influence on their strength, in some way.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      Although in the DC Universe Vampires are weak and can't life much more than 4 tons, same with werewolves. Oh wait, that was Marvel. Dracula and Varnae had strength of over 7 tons though.

      4 tons, and are weak? damm. can't imagine what you call strong XD

      But, you know, (I think) in both universes they are magical/supernatural creatures, so this could also influence on their strength, in some way.

      In both universes they are. As to what I consider strong, then 100 to 200 ton strength level is more what I call strong. Basically Hulk level strength.

        Loading editor
    • Also there is a vampire and werewolf hybrid in the marvel universe. Her name is Nina Price and she goes by Vampire By Night, but unlike Michael she cannot transform during the day.

        Loading editor
    • I think we will have to agree to disagree on the opinions that only Quint could pick up two cars at once.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      I think we will have to agree to disagree on the opinions that only Quint could pick up two cars at once.


      Yeah, Maybe Michael could lift, but not as effectvelly as Quint, though. It would require some extra effort for Michael, it would be difficult for him to see and to move while is holding two cars in each hand. Maybe he could put one at the top of the other and lift, or put a metal post in between of the two cars and, then lift... but still, it would require the extra effort.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      I think we will have to agree to disagree on the opinions that only Quint could pick up two cars at once.


      Yeah, Maybe Michael could lift, but not as effectvelly as Quint, though. It would require some extra effort for Michael, it would be difficult for him to see and to move while is holding two cars in each hand. Maybe he could put one at the top of the other and lift, or put a metal post in between of the two cars and, then lift... but still, it would require the extra effort.

      That I can agree to.

        Loading editor
    • The problerm remains pretty much that it's hard to get a read on Michael's power because they downplayed it so much so as not to overshadow Selene. And I maintain that's the reason they kicked him from this franchise, not the nonsense excuses they constantly come up with. Fact is Michael should be the biggest badass in this verse, on the side of the good guys anyway. Especially if he got to live 100+ years because he should get even more badass with age as per the rules of the verse. The bad guys can get increasingly stronger but that's fine, as Selene will get rid of them one way or another. But funny how her allies can't be better than her.

      They always made so much about the hybrids being the best (Michael and Eve) and look at them being either no shows or their power downplayed to laughable degrees.

        Loading editor
    • Michael was pretty badass in the anime and in Evolution and at the end of the first movie. But he has waaaaay more potential. So does Eve, but since she's more vampire logic tells me she wouldn't be quite as powerful as her father.

        Loading editor
    • Seems that Selene now has 6 votes, very odd.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      Seems that Selene now has 6 votes, very odd.

      Not really, people believe that she's got stronger with the new upgrade, which seems likely.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      Seems that Selene now has 6 votes, very odd.

      Not really, people believe that she's got stronger with the new upgrade, which seems likely.

      Yeah she obviously has improved but I really don't think she's the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      Seems that Selene now has 6 votes, very odd.

      Not really, people believe that she's got stronger with the new upgrade, which seems likely.

      Yeah she obviously has improved but I really don't think she's the strongest.

      It’s probably just her popularity. Casual fans might read the list and think, “umm, I don’t know who most of these people are. I’ll just vote for Selene.” I think there’s pretty much no way that she’s the strongest, even with her latest upgrade. She’s stronger than any non-hybrid, probably, but she’s one of the weakest hybrids. Probably stronger than David.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      Seems that Selene now has 6 votes, very odd.

      Not really, people believe that she's got stronger with the new upgrade, which seems likely.

      Yeah she obviously has improved but I really don't think she's the strongest.

      It’s probably just her popularity. Casual fans might read the list and think, “umm, I don’t know who most of these people are. I’ll just vote for Selene.” I think there’s pretty much no way that she’s the strongest, even with her latest upgrade. She’s stronger than any non-hybrid, probably, but she’s one of the weakest hybrids. Probably stronger than David.

      Yeah I agree.

        Loading editor
    • How is Selene in the lead with 7 votes? Even with the newest upgrade (which from what I read only changes her speed) she is still no contender for strongest. Just as confusing is Viktor having more votes than Marcus.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote: How is Selene in the lead with 7 votes? Even with the newest upgrade (which from what I read only changes her speed) she is still no contender for strongest. Just as confusing is Viktor having more votes than Marcus.

      Yeah........ I agree.

        Loading editor
    • Selene now has 10 and Quint has 5. Selene being in the lead makes no sense as from the trailers the boost only applied to her speed. That and she was at a disadvantage against Quint who overpowered her and Marcus managed to overpower her when he was not in Hybrid form at William's prison.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      Selene now has 10 and Quint has 5. Selene being in the lead makes no sense as from the trailers the boost only applied to her speed. That and she was at a disadvantage against Quint who overpowered her and Marcus managed to overpower her when he was not in Hybrid form at William's prison.

      We still don't know if she also got any stronger with the upgrade, which seems likely, as it looks like she got her ass kicked by Marius and after the upgrade she manage to take him head on. But, even if that is the case, she couldn't  become stonger than Quint anyway. As for Marcus, I believe that Selene overpowered him too, later on, in the fight, as she cut off his hand in the propellers of the crashed helicopter, and he was in hybrid form.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:
      Selene now has 10 and Quint has 5. Selene being in the lead makes no sense as from the trailers the boost only applied to her speed. That and she was at a disadvantage against Quint who overpowered her and Marcus managed to overpower her when he was not in Hybrid form at William's prison.

      We still don't know if she also got any stronger with the upgrade, which seems likely, as it looks like she got her ass kicked by Marius and after the upgrade she manage to take him head on. But, even if that is the case, she couldn't  become stonger than Quint anyway. As for Marcus, I believe that Selene overpowered him too, later on, in the fight, as she cut off his hand in the propellers of the crashed helicopter, and he was in hybrid form.

      I feel that Marcus was distracted by William's death and that's how Selene over powered him. She wasn't as strong as Marcus even after she became a hybrid.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:


      Hulk10 wrote:
      Selene now has 10 and Quint has 5. Selene being in the lead makes no sense as from the trailers the boost only applied to her speed. That and she was at a disadvantage against Quint who overpowered her and Marcus managed to overpower her when he was not in Hybrid form at William's prison.
      We still don't know if she also got any stronger with the upgrade, which seems likely, as it looks like she got her ass kicked by Marius and after the upgrade she manage to take him head on. But, even if that is the case, she couldn't  become stonger than Quint anyway. As for Marcus, I believe that Selene overpowered him too, later on, in the fight, as she cut off his hand in the propellers of the crashed helicopter, and he was in hybrid form.
      I feel that Marcus was distracted by William's death and that's how Selene over powered him. She wasn't as strong as Marcus even after she became a hybrid.

      I thought she did that before Michael killed William, but yes, Marcus was much older than Selene and was the first of his kind, that must had count for something.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      TrinityOverlord wrote:


      Hulk10 wrote:
      Selene now has 10 and Quint has 5. Selene being in the lead makes no sense as from the trailers the boost only applied to her speed. That and she was at a disadvantage against Quint who overpowered her and Marcus managed to overpower her when he was not in Hybrid form at William's prison.
      We still don't know if she also got any stronger with the upgrade, which seems likely, as it looks like she got her ass kicked by Marius and after the upgrade she manage to take him head on. But, even if that is the case, she couldn't  become stonger than Quint anyway. As for Marcus, I believe that Selene overpowered him too, later on, in the fight, as she cut off his hand in the propellers of the crashed helicopter, and he was in hybrid form.
      I feel that Marcus was distracted by William's death and that's how Selene over powered him. She wasn't as strong as Marcus even after she became a hybrid.

      I thought she did that before Michael killed William, but yes, Marcus was much older than Selene and was the first of his kind, that must had count for something.

      Yeah your right he did lose his hand first, but his distraction was what allowed her to beat him, also he wasn't expecting her to survive being impaled by his wing talons. Also he managed to push her back in the fortress even after her upgrading with the Corvinus Strain, so there is no way that Selene won with brute strength. That just isn't Selene's style.

        Loading editor
    • Plus whenever I take Underworld personality quizzes I always get Michael as the character I am most like.

        Loading editor
    • Ok now Selene has 11, Michael and Eve have 5.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: Ok now Selene has 11, Michael and Eve have 5.

      Yeah, it’s getting ridiculous. Selene is at best the fourth strongest character, and maybe not even that.

      We’re probably changing poll providers soon, which would reset the results count to zero. Do we want to keep the current poll and reset it, or start a new one?

      Or we could let the current poll run a while longer, and switch poll providers for the next poll.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Ok now Selene has 11, Michael and Eve have 5.

      Yeah, it’s getting ridiculous. Selene is at best the fourth strongest character, and maybe not even that.

      We’re probably changing poll providers soon, which would reset the results count to zero. Do we want to keep the current poll and reset it, or start a new one?

      Or we could let the current poll run a while longer, and switch poll providers for the next poll.

      I think that's up to you. I personally don't really care but it would be interesting to reset it.

        Loading editor
    • Selene is at 17 now...what the hell?!?

      I'm starting to wonder if people even read the question before they voted. Because this makes no sense otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote: Selene is at 17 now...what the hell?!?

      I'm starting to wonder if people even read the question before they voted. Because this makes no sense otherwise.

      When we replace the poll provider, I’m putting Selene somewhere in the bottom half of the list. If people are that desperate to choose her for everything, they’ll at least have to look for her name.

      Tallest character? Selene! Shortest character? Selene! Coolest Lycan? Selene!

      We need a poll that Selene can’t win...

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      We need a poll that Selene can’t win...

      The only poll would then probably be 'best male character' as her name wouldn't even make it on the list then, so they can't vote for her.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote: Selene is at 17 now...what the hell?!?

      I'm starting to wonder if people even read the question before they voted. Because this makes no sense otherwise.

      When we replace the poll provider, I’m putting Selene somewhere in the bottom half of the list. If people are that desperate to choose her for everything, they’ll at least have to look for her name.

      Tallest character? Selene! Shortest character? Selene! Coolest Lycan? Selene!

      We need a poll that Selene can’t win...

      Yeah I wonder if people even read the poll things too

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote:

      We need a poll that Selene can’t win...

      The only poll would then probably be 'best male character' as her name wouldn't even make it on the list then, so they can't vote for her.

      I can think of one she can't win. Who thinks Michael shouldn't have been killed?

        Loading editor
    • Now Selene is at 22 and Michael is at 7. Alexander is at 6.

        Loading editor
    • I just made my new poll "Who thinks Michael shouldn't have been killed?"

        Loading editor
    • How about "Which character should be brought back"?

        Loading editor
    • Oooh even better.

        Loading editor
    • And now Alexander Corvinus is up to 7.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks to the new strength poll, I voted and Selene and Michael are tied.

        Loading editor
    • Nuh uh. Quint all the way baby. Now he's tied with Selene and Michael. :p

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote: Nuh uh. Quint all the way baby. Now he's tied with Selene and Michael. :p

      I don't think Quint is all that strong compared to a true hybrid.

        Loading editor
    • Ok now the poll says Selene 25%........ not cool.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      FunnyBunnies wrote: Nuh uh. Quint all the way baby. Now he's tied with Selene and Michael. :p

      I don't think Quint is all that strong compared to a true hybrid.

      Even Underworld can't break the laws of physics and so forth. Quint in uber lycan forrm has giant mass. Having that kind of mass alone behind a punch would equal anyone in this verse in srenght. That's before we even get to whatever strenght boost his lycantrophy gives him.

        Loading editor
    • Hate to burst your bubble but the Underworld series does break the laws of physics when Selene knocks the truck carrying Eve aside, when Michael stops the truck and Marcus pulls down the helicopter.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Even Underworld can't break the laws of physics and so forth.

      I could list plenty of examples of the series breaking the laws of physics.

      The new poll provider is nice because it sorts the entries randomly, but it’s not as well integrated into Wikia as the polls were. It isn’t tied to your Wikia account so it lets you cast votes multiple times. :-/ Try to refrain from stuffing the ballot...

      I saw Hulk10’s new poll but it seems too spoilery to link to from the main page right now. So it hasn’t been getting many votes yet. Not sure what to do about that.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah understandable. I'll try to refrain from that, but no promises.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: Yeah understandable. I'll try to refrain from that, but no promises.

      If I check the poll and see 3,000 votes for Michael, I’ll know who to blame. D-:< haha

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: Yeah understandable. I'll try to refrain from that, but no promises.

      If I check the poll and see 3,000 votes for Michael, I’ll know who to blame. D-:< haha

      Don't worry I won't go THAT far overboard. I will try not to over do it.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      I could list plenty of examples of the series breaking the laws of physics.

      Well sure but they definitely didn't break this one. Quint's mass coupled with his lycan strenght is the top of the strenght pyramid.

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote:

      I could list plenty of examples of the series breaking the laws of physics.

      Well sure but they definitely didn't break this one. Quint's mass coupled with his lycan strenght is the top of the strenght pyramid.

      I respectfully disagree.

        Loading editor
    • I edited the polls page to show all current and past polls. Hulk10’s poll is behind a spoiler warning, although that only works on desktop browsers. There’s no good way to hide spoilers for mobile browsers. I also moved Hulk10’s poll to the new poll provider.

      One downside to the new provider is that it’s a pain to update the polls... I had to get a Pollsnack account, and only the poll creator can edit polls. Also, getting the colors to be readable and match the site on mobile and desktop browsers is a pain. But Pollsnack polls work on mobile browsers and Wikia polls don’t.

      It might be easiest just to send me new polls, and I’ll create them. Unless we want to go back to Wikia polls, but then mobile users are left out...

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote: I edited the polls page to show all current and past polls. Hulk10’s poll is behind a spoiler warning, although that only works on desktop browsers. There’s no good way to hide spoilers for mobile browsers. I also moved Hulk10’s poll to the new poll provider.

      One downside to the new provider is that it’s a pain to update the polls... I had to get a Pollsnack account, and only the poll creator can edit polls. Also, getting the colors to be readable and match the site on mobile and desktop browsers is a pain. But Pollsnack polls work on mobile browsers and Wikia polls don’t.

      It might be easiest just to send me new polls, and I’ll create them. Unless we want to go back to Wikia polls, but then mobile users are left out...

      Its up to you.

        Loading editor
    • If you want to make your own polls, you can get a Pollsnack account and I’ll tell you the color and theme combination that I found that looks OK on mobile and desktop browsers. If you don’t want to bother, just send poll ideas to me.

      Hopefully, more people will see your poll now, because there’s a link to the polls page on both the desktop and mobile home pages.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote: If you want to make your own polls, you can get a Pollsnack account and I’ll tell you the color and theme combination that I found that looks OK on mobile and desktop browsers. If you don’t want to bother, just send poll ideas to me.

      Hopefully, more people will see your poll now, because there’s a link to the polls page on both the desktop and mobile home pages.

      Cool I'll keep that in mind

        Loading editor
    • And now I just noticed that the results of the polls are nearly unreadable. The color scheme is tricky to set correctly... I changed it but one of the polls won’t update for some reason.

      Now it’s updated... I guess it’s just slow.

        Loading editor
    • Ok.

        Loading editor
    • Selene at 41%. I give up. And Viktor again has more % than Marcus. Do people even know this franchise?

        Loading editor
    • FunnyBunnies wrote: Selene at 41%. I give up. And Viktor again has more % than Marcus. Do people even know this franchise?

      Yeah....... I agree.........

        Loading editor
    • I think it's pretty clear that people are just going to keep voting for Selene, so I put a new poll up: which is your favorite film? At least Selene can't win that one...

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote: I think it's pretty clear that people are just going to keep voting for Selene, so I put a new poll up: which is your favorite film? At least Selene can't win that one...

      Yeah. Unfortunately the belief that Selene is the strongest physically seems to hold no weight.

        Loading editor
    • The strongest one should be Alexander Corvinus, but thats only my thought and movies don't give any arguments for that. 

      But from what we can see in the movies I would say it would be: 1. Selene(with all these new powers I can't imagine someone who could beat her) 2. Marcus(as a hybrid) 3. Michael 4. Viktor 5. William 6. Lucian. I don't want to speculate about Eve because we haven't seen her abilities yet and she is just a child. 

        Loading editor
    • Wettguy wrote: The strongest one should be Alexander Corvinus, but thats only my thought and movies don't give any arguments for that. 

      But from what we can see in the movies I would say it would be: 1. Selene(with all these new powers I can't imagine someone who could beat her) 2. Marcus(as a hybrid) 3. Michael 4. Viktor 5. William 6. Lucian. I don't want to speculate about Eve because we haven't seen her abilities yet and she is just a child. 

      I would disagree with you on Selene being on top. I think Michael is the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • The problem in the movie is that, they didn't really give Michael the chance to prove himself.  The writers downplayed his powers/strength.  Since it was more about Selene, not Michael.

      Also the only disadvange with Michael is that he was never a fighter/warrior while the "people" he fought with were warriors. 

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Wettguy wrote: The strongest one should be Alexander Corvinus, but thats only my thought and movies don't give any arguments for that. 

      But from what we can see in the movies I would say it would be: 1. Selene(with all these new powers I can't imagine someone who could beat her) 2. Marcus(as a hybrid) 3. Michael 4. Viktor 5. William 6. Lucian. I don't want to speculate about Eve because we haven't seen her abilities yet and she is just a child. 

      I would disagree with you on Selene being on top. I think Michael is the strongest.

      Hulk10, remember one of the main problems here is that the writers gave her these strength traits more due to because she's the hero of the story, which bypass any logical reasoning.

      However in Blood Wars, they did at least try to show Selene had limitations. Remember, after the 2nd film with Alexander's blood, we had assumed Selene would have limitless power. But Blood Wars showed this is not the case. Recall the battle at the Nordic Coven (before she obtained the super speed and other powers) against Marius. Marius technically won that battle just because he was enhanced with Michael's blood, and that wasn't even a permanent power boost.

        Loading editor
    • Psi-ragnarok wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Wettguy wrote: The strongest one should be Alexander Corvinus, but thats only my thought and movies don't give any arguments for that. 

      But from what we can see in the movies I would say it would be: 1. Selene(with all these new powers I can't imagine someone who could beat her) 2. Marcus(as a hybrid) 3. Michael 4. Viktor 5. William 6. Lucian. I don't want to speculate about Eve because we haven't seen her abilities yet and she is just a child. 

      I would disagree with you on Selene being on top. I think Michael is the strongest.

      Hulk10, remember one of the main problems here is that the writers gave her these strength traits more due to because she's the hero of the story, which bypass any logical reasoning.

      However in Blood Wars, they did at least try to show Selene had limitations. Remember, after the 2nd film with Alexander's blood, we had assumed Selene would have limitless power. But Blood Wars showed this is not the case. Recall the battle at the Nordic Coven (before she obtained the super speed and other powers) against Marius. Marius technically won that battle just because he was enhanced with Michael's blood, and that wasn't even a permanent power boost.

      I don't even need to see Blood Wars to know that Michael is stronger.

        Loading editor
    • Given all the opponents Michael had faced, I'm still a bit unsure when it comes to William. Remember, he's the only lycan opponent that Michael had difficulty defeating. But at the same time, William had been locked away for about 800 years, and during that time he never once fed or anything, which should have weakened him.

        Loading editor
    • Psi-ragnarok wrote: Given all the opponents Michael had faced, I'm still a bit unsure when it comes to William. Remember, he's the only lycan opponent that Michael had difficulty defeating. But at the same time, William had been locked away for about 800 years, and during that time he never once fed or anything, which should have weakened him.

      True but Michael had just recovered from his injury.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Psi-ragnarok wrote: Given all the opponents Michael had faced, I'm still a bit unsure when it comes to William. Remember, he's the only lycan opponent that Michael had difficulty defeating. But at the same time, William had been locked away for about 800 years, and during that time he never once fed or anything, which should have weakened him.

      True but Michael had just recovered from his injury.

      Yeah but at the same time we don't know how much William had been weakened in those years.

        Loading editor
    • Psi-ragnarok wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Psi-ragnarok wrote: Given all the opponents Michael had faced, I'm still a bit unsure when it comes to William. Remember, he's the only lycan opponent that Michael had difficulty defeating. But at the same time, William had been locked away for about 800 years, and during that time he never once fed or anything, which should have weakened him.

      True but Michael had just recovered from his injury.

      Yeah but at the same time we don't know how much William had been weakened in those years.

      That's true too.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Psi-ragnarok wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Psi-ragnarok wrote: Given all the opponents Michael had faced, I'm still a bit unsure when it comes to William. Remember, he's the only lycan opponent that Michael had difficulty defeating. But at the same time, William had been locked away for about 800 years, and during that time he never once fed or anything, which should have weakened him.

      True but Michael had just recovered from his injury.
      Yeah but at the same time we don't know how much William had been weakened in those years.
      That's true too.

      He may be a Lycan elder, but as I see it, no Lycan, however strong, can remain the same strength without feeding for that long.

        Loading editor
    • I still think that William fed a little of those Cleaners after being released. Not sure if only blood is enough to feed a werewolf, though.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:
      I still think that William fed a little of those Cleaners after being released. Not sure if only blood is enough to feed a werewolf, though.

      Ok I'll give you that, but after 800 years of no feeding at all, I just don't think that'll work out.

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message