FANDOM


  • He can't dead i mean there's no way because in the second film he came back to life once due to this hybrid powers abilities he made be still alive.

      Loading editor
    • I also believe that in some way or another that Michael is alive. Being a hybrid, the very first at that, he is without a doubt considered to be one of the most powerful characters in the Underworld universe. So maybe he's simply inactive and healing from his ambush. However, if he did supposedly have his blood drained, perhaps there will be some way to revive him. I mean, come one, in every supernatual movie and/or T.V. series there are always other species that have their own powers that can maniplatute life and death. I'm not saying that a witch will simply resurrect him, but there is always a chance at "something" going on off-screen. If they continue on with the Underworld franchise (which I hope they do). Michael will be the focus of Selene in the next movie to come.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you on that. I hope so too. Michael is much stronger than anyone even Selene, though maybe not Eve.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope he isn't dead and that he will be back for a hopefuly 6th movie. We need a scene and reunion and meeting between Selene/him/Eve since they are like core characters in this! 

        Loading editor
    • Freyagirlkay93 wrote: I really hope he isn't dead and that he will be back for a hopefuly 6th movie. We need a scene and reunion and meeting between Selene/him/Eve since they are like core characters in this! 

      I agree with you on that.

        Loading editor
    • Scot Speedman needs to come back to play the roll of Michael

        Loading editor
    • I think Michael should be welcomed into the new coven

        Loading editor
    • Like all Immortals Michael can in fact die. the immortal creatures in this series are not absolutely immortal meaning they can die if injured enough.  on top of that Michael is not more powerful than Selene. Michael is simply a vampire werewolf hybrid. Selene on the other hand is a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. this means she is stronger, faster more agile and has enhanced healing powers beyond even that of vampire werewolf hybrids.  on top of that she is even more enhanced because of the nordic clan's cacooning processes 

        Loading editor
    • Selene rarely relies on brute strength, except against relatively weak opponents. Michael, on the other hand, had only brute strength to rely on, since he had no fighting experience, and he still managed to kill William with his bare hands.

      I think that all of the vampire-werewolf hybrids we've seen were stronger than Selene.

        Loading editor
    • it is Irrelivant what she relies on. thats simply her fighting style. she is still stronger than any other vampire, werewolf, hyrbid on the show. this is a fact. Viktor for example was strong enough to manhandle even very old lycans. he was able to even overpower Michael. Viktor wasn't a special vampire either. he was simply an elder and second oldest vampire. Selene on the other hand was a specially trained death dealer and then got enhanced by consuming blood directly from the oldest Immortal consuming blood from him gave her enhanced powers. allowing her to walk in the day and making her a Corvius strain vampire hybrid. Alexander Corvinus was the oldest and most powerful Immortal, but when Selene drank his blood she gained the same immortality as him. this gave her his same level of power. at the start of her hybrid status she wasn't as powerful as Marcus because she was new to being a hybrid. but logic would dictate that eventually she would mature in her hybrid status. now she should be stronger than any other vampire or werewolf even hybrids. the only werewolf or hybrid that was stronger than her was Quint who was a Lycan-corvinus strain hybrid. and that is simply because Werewolfs are naturally stronger than vampires to a degree. adding in the corvinus strain enhanced him further and allowed him to change into a massive werewolf. but vampires on the other hand get stronger with age to a higher degree. that is why someone like viktor was able to easily defeat Raze who was naturally stronger than other werewolves and even as a human Raze was strong enough to fight off multiple vampires. yet viktor easily defeated him. elder vampires are also stronger than almost all werewolves. Selene is a vampire and Corvinus strain immortal therefore she is stronger than all other immortal,vampire or werewolves and hybrids. and she will only get stronger. as she gets older the gap will further increas. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, you said that Alexander, Quint, and Selene are all the strongest. Which is it?

        Loading editor
    • you have zero reading comprehension don't you. i said that at the begining Alexander was the most powerful. but the moment Selene consumed his blood she added his power to hers. making her the most powerful immortal being. and that Quint was physically stronger because he was an obimination of science. but even though he was stronger she was still more powerful. when you add up all of her abilities. 

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: Like all Immortals Michael can in fact die. the immortal creatures in this series are not absolutely immortal meaning they can die if injured enough.  on top of that Michael is not more powerful than Selene. Michael is simply a vampire werewolf hybrid. Selene on the other hand is a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. this means she is stronger, faster more agile and has enhanced healing powers beyond even that of vampire werewolf hybrids.  on top of that she is even more enhanced because of the nordic clan's cacooning processes 

      First of all she ISN'T a hybrid. She is actually just an enhanced vampire.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: it is Irrelivant what she relies on. thats simply her fighting style. she is still stronger than any other vampire, werewolf, hyrbid on the show. this is a fact. Viktor for example was strong enough to manhandle even very old lycans. he was able to even overpower Michael. Viktor wasn't a special vampire either. he was simply an elder and second oldest vampire. Selene on the other hand was a specially trained death dealer and then got enhanced by consuming blood directly from the oldest Immortal consuming blood from him gave her enhanced powers. allowing her to walk in the day and making her a Corvius strain vampire hybrid. Alexander Corvinus was the oldest and most powerful Immortal, but when Selene drank his blood she gained the same immortality as him. this gave her his same level of power. at the start of her hybrid status she wasn't as powerful as Marcus because she was new to being a hybrid. but logic would dictate that eventually she would mature in her hybrid status. now she should be stronger than any other vampire or werewolf even hybrids. the only werewolf or hybrid that was stronger than her was Quint who was a Lycan-corvinus strain hybrid. and that is simply because Werewolfs are naturally stronger than vampires to a degree. adding in the corvinus strain enhanced him further and allowed him to change into a massive werewolf. but vampires on the other hand get stronger with age to a higher degree. that is why someone like viktor was able to easily defeat Raze who was naturally stronger than other werewolves and even as a human Raze was strong enough to fight off multiple vampires. yet viktor easily defeated him. elder vampires are also stronger than almost all werewolves. Selene is a vampire and Corvinus strain immortal therefore she is stronger than all other immortal,vampire or werewolves and hybrids. and she will only get stronger. as she gets older the gap will further increas. 

      Selene is not the strongest, plain and simple.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: you have zero reading comprehension don't you. i said that at the begining Alexander was the most powerful. but the moment Selene consumed his blood she added his power to hers. making her the most powerful immortal being. and that Quint was physically stronger because he was an obimination of science. but even though he was stronger she was still more powerful. when you add up all of her abilities. 

      Also this thread is not about who is the strongest, so you are out of line. And your points are invalid because Selene, Quint, and Jacob Lane ARE NOT hybrids.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: Like all Immortals Michael can in fact die. the immortal creatures in this series are not absolutely immortal meaning they can die if injured enough.  on top of that Michael is not more powerful than Selene. Michael is simply a vampire werewolf hybrid. Selene on the other hand is a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. this means she is stronger, faster more agile and has enhanced healing powers beyond even that of vampire werewolf hybrids.  on top of that she is even more enhanced because of the nordic clan's cacooning processes 

      Clearly you don't understand what the cocooning process does. It simply enhances speed, not strength. Michael is stronger than Selene. End of story.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote: Selene rarely relies on brute strength, except against relatively weak opponents. Michael, on the other hand, had only brute strength to rely on, since he had no fighting experience, and he still managed to kill William with his bare hands.

      I think that all of the vampire-werewolf hybrids we've seen were stronger than Selene.

      I'm agreeing with Yellowantphil

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote: Selene rarely relies on brute strength, except against relatively weak opponents. Michael, on the other hand, had only brute strength to rely on, since he had no fighting experience, and he still managed to kill William with his bare hands.

      I think that all of the vampire-werewolf hybrids we've seen were stronger than Selene.

      I'm agreeing with Yellowantphil

      Just for the record, I meant vampire-lycan hybrids. Although I imagine that a vampire-werewolf hybrid would be even more formidable.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Yellowantphil wrote: Selene rarely relies on brute strength, except against relatively weak opponents. Michael, on the other hand, had only brute strength to rely on, since he had no fighting experience, and he still managed to kill William with his bare hands.

      I think that all of the vampire-werewolf hybrids we've seen were stronger than Selene.

      I'm agreeing with Yellowantphil

      Just for the record, I meant vampire-lycan hybrids. Although I imagine that a vampire-werewolf hybrid would be even more formidable.

      Undoubtedly. But I doubt we'll ever see that. I wonder if a vampire/werewolf hybrid would look different from Michael or be able to transform to and from their hybrid form.

        Loading editor
    • I think that Michael could survive a blood draining as being impaled would cause an extreme amount of blood loss.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: I think that Michael could survive a blood draining as being impaled would cause an extreme amount of blood loss.

      Hmm, good point.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: I think that Michael could survive a blood draining as being impaled would cause an extreme amount of blood loss.

      Hmm, good point.

      Michael had plenty of time to lose all his blood after being impaled.

        Loading editor
    • absolute Farking B.S also you are wrong she is in fact a hybrid this is an irrefutable fact. she is a corvinus strain vampire hybrid. she drank from alexander gaining his immortality. and power. anyone who says otherwise is a delusional moron.  

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: you have zero reading comprehension don't you. i said that at the begining Alexander was the most powerful. but the moment Selene consumed his blood she added his power to hers. making her the most powerful immortal being. and that Quint was physically stronger because he was an obimination of science. but even though he was stronger she was still more powerful. when you add up all of her abilities. 

      Also this thread is not about who is the strongest, so you are out of line. And your points are invalid because Selene, Quint, and Jacob Lane ARE NOT hybrids.

      if you did your research it specifically states right on this webside that  they are indeed hybrids. selene is a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. as for Quint and Jacob Lane. they are  Lycan-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. this is an irrefutable fact. also Var Dohr Cacooning Ritual  grants vampires Enhanced superhuman speed akin to teleportation. Enhanced Superhuman strength,(this is showed in the fact Marius was able to overpower selene before the ritual, where in after the ritual she was able to match him in strength, the only reason she didn't outright obliterate him was because she saw his memories which overwhelemened her after she gained composur she easily ripped out his spine) and Soul Reading

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: you have zero reading comprehension don't you. i said that at the begining Alexander was the most powerful. but the moment Selene consumed his blood she added his power to hers. making her the most powerful immortal being. and that Quint was physically stronger because he was an obimination of science. but even though he was stronger she was still more powerful. when you add up all of her abilities. 

      Also this thread is not about who is the strongest, so you are out of line. And your points are invalid because Selene, Quint, and Jacob Lane ARE NOT hybrids.

      if you did your research it specifically states right on this webside that  they are indeed hybrids. selene is a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. as for Quint and Jacob Lane. they are  Lycan-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. this is an irrefutable fact. also Var Dohr Cacooning Ritual  grants vampires Enhanced superhuman speed akin to teleportation. Enhanced Superhuman strength,(this is showed in the fact Marius was able to overpower selene before the ritual, where in after the ritual she was able to match him in strength, the only reason she didn't outright obliterate him was because she saw his memories which overwhelemened her after she gained composur she easily ripped out his spine) and Soul Reading

      We all agree that Selene is a hybrid. But this is not the right thread to discuss that.

        Loading editor
    • Yellowantphil
      Yellowantphil removed this reply because:
      Posted when logged out
      19:34, March 11, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: absolute Farking B.S also you are wrong she is in fact a hybrid this is an irrefutable fact. she is a corvinus strain vampire hybrid. she drank from alexander gaining his immortality. and power. anyone who says otherwise is a delusional moron.  

      There's no need to insult people. The whole series is made up anyway.

        Loading editor
    • I am getting tired of defending my reasoning.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message