|You are the only hope left.|
|This article is a Stub. Lend a hand by improving and expanding it.|
Underworld: Evolution is a IDW Publishing comic book adaptaion of the 2006 film Underworld: Evolution, part of the Underworld franchise. The storyline in the graphic novel rushes through the 106 minute length feature film.
- Viktor: MARCUS!
- Marcus: He was Not to be Harmed! You will pay for your deceit!
- Viktor: And You Will Learn Your Place! Look at him--Does he Look like your Brother anymore? How many more of these Filthy Monstrosities must he create before you realize he's entirely beyond your control? No--This will be done My Way.
- Marcus: You know well the consequences if you murder me... or William.
- Viktor: Thus, My Will is that William be imprisoned... For All Time. Far From You.
- Selene: Now that Viktor's dead, the hunt will be on for his Killer. It's only a Matter of Time before I'm found.
- Michael: But none of this is your fault! We have proof-
- Selene: Beyond useless if Kraven reaches the Mansion and gets to Marcus first. But I'm going alone. Kraven's a coward--He'll want to strike when Marcus is vulnerable!
- Selene: Michael, take my blood. I don't feel like watching you die today.
- Andreas Tanis: I knew it was you, Selene. The stench of Viktor's Blood still lingers in your veins.
- Selene: Tanis. You remember what happened the last time you pointed a weapon at me.
- Andreas Tanis: Ah, but I'm not afraid of you anymore.
- Selene: Well, we're going to have to work on that.
- Selene: What else do you know?
- Tanis: Very little of anything, I'm afraid.
- Selene: (Jabs a arrow point up beneath Tanis' chin) Knowing too much gets you killed, but knowing just enough to be of use someday... that rates someplace exactly like This. (Trains a crossbow on Tanis) Or perhaps I'm mistaken and there's no use for you at all.
- (Selene's Narration): The Unknown is now my Reality, for I do not yet understand What I have become. The Future brings so many questions, so many fears. But the first step--the first day--has arrived. 600 Summers. 600 Falls. 35 Generations of Humanity. And finally again... the sun.
Adaption by Kris Oprisko
Based on the screenplay by Danny McBride
Story by Kevin Grevioux, Len Wiseman & Danny McBride
Based on characters created by Kevin Grevioux, Len Wiseman & Danny McBride
Art by Antonio Vazquez for Sulaco Studios
Colored by Fran Gamboa for Sulaco Studios
Lettered by Tom B. Long
Edited by Chris Ryall
Design by Neil Uyetake