Throughout the events of Underworld: Evolution, several characters are seen wielding various types of weapons. These weapons include both firearms and melee weapons, including explosives.
The Internet Movie Firearms Database has a comprehensive listing of the firearms used in the film, with screenshots. Rather than duplicate their efforts, this page lists some of the main firearms used. For more details, visit the IMFDb page.
- As in the first Underworld, Selene's primary weapons are a pair of Beretta 92FS pistols.
- Selene uses a pair of two-tone Walther P99s which she took from Andreas Tanis's arsenal in his lair. She took a black P99 from a dead Cleaner at Alexander Corvinus's ship and used it to fight Marcus Corvinus at Pier 17.
- In the Vampire safe house, Selene fires at a Lycan with a Heckler & Koch MP5K before realizing that it is dead.
- Selene took a Heckler & Koch MP5A3 from the Vampire safehouse, but was never shown using it.
- Selene used Heckler & Koch UMPs taken from dead Cleaners when fighting Marcus Corvinus at the pier, and fighting William Corvinus in his prison.
- In William’s prison, after the dead Cleaners turned into Werewolves, Selene took a Heckler & Koch MP7A1 from one of the former Cleaners and used it to kill him.
- Another weapon carried by the Cleaners that Selene used to kill them after they resurrected as Werewolves was a Heckler & Koch G36K.
- The Hungarian police officers who chased Michael Corvin carried Norinco Type 84 rifles.
- Selene unloads a Remington 870 into Marcus at point-blank range in William’s prison, briefly slowing him down.
- Selene throws a pair of explosive shurikens at William in his prison, but one of them misses and they other only nicks his leg. They get embedded in the ceiling of the prison and explode, causing part of the roof to collapse.
- Alexander Tanis was supplying ultraviolet ammunition to the Lycans in exchange for Werewolf bodyguards and other provisions in his monastery. The Cleaners also carried ultraviolet ammunition.
- During the flashback to the year 1202 at the start of the film, the Vampire Elders and Death Dealers are seen wielding silver swords and crossbows at the mountain village.
- Selene killed one of Tanis’s Werewolves with a silver-plated hunting knife when entering his monastery.
- At the beginning of the film, Selene carried silver bullets, before switching to ultraviolet ammunition.
- Weaponry of Underworld
- Weaponry of Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
- Weaponry of Underworld: Awakening
- Weaponry of Underworld: Blood Wars